Sunday, December 5, 2010

A ROCKY HORROR BIRTHDAY

It was my little brother Ollie's birthday on Saturday, and he decided to have a Goth costume party, which I was very excited about. Costume party's are always so much fun, and it's so much easier to break the ice with everyone as your costume becomes the starting point of conversation. My brother Ollie, my older sister Alissa and I at the family dinner on Sunday night for Ollie's birthday.

My beloved and I decided to go as Brad and Janet from the cult Musical Rocky Horror, as it is one of our all time favourite musicals. Here's us having a 'Dammit Janet' moment.

And my wee bubba went as Count Dracula, my beloved found this wee cape for a teddy bear in a local store, and added the red collar. Voila! Doggie Dracula!
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment