Saturday, December 11, 2010

PEACHY KEEN

I am one of those people that goes through fazes with clothes where I find an item that fits well and fits into my overall style, and then I wear it to death. I mean I pretty much wear out the poor top/skirt/bag/dress until it looks like one of my animals attacked it and therefore has to be thrown out. This skirt is my current of these items. I just love the length, colour and fit, and I have worn it about 5 times in the last two weeks to various occasions; as part of an evening suit, a day skirt, and a 'costume' for my brothers party (I get so many people asking why I am in 'costume' with my usual day to day wardrobe that costume party's don't really require me to dress that differently).
This was at the Halswell Quarry, my favourite place to take the dogs, and as it was a beautiful day, they went for a big swim in the muddy water hole there.


I love this bridge and have wanted to take a photo here for a long time.



Hat: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: A gift from my Mum, it's part of a suit set that my Mum wore to her best friends Wedding in the late 1970's.
Shoes: New but thrifted
Brooch: A gift from my friend Vanessa
Bag: Thrifted
Gloves: $2 shop!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment