Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas xxxxxxxxxx
A new dress, hat and bag that I couldn't wait to wear. I decided to wear them together on Christmas Eve when we went to our good friends house to celebrate.
Hat: Thrifted

Dress: Thrifted:
Scarf: Gift from a friend
Bag: Gift from my sister
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift from my Mum (it has Bambi on it :)
Earrings: Can't remember!




















































Hat: Thrifted
Bag: Gift from my sister (it's a vintage make up case, it's so cute)
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Tete a Tete vintage
Gloves: $2 Shop
On Christmas Day we had a very relaxed day having a picnic at my favourite place, the Halswell Quarry. (My beloved gifted me my very own car for Christmas so I drove us all).
It was a beautiful day and we had a lovely, relaxing time, and the doggies had a nice big run around xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment