Saturday, June 12, 2010

STRIPES AND PLAID

I bought these shorts a wee while ago, but this is the first time I have worn them. I love plaid, and these shorts are great for casual weekend chic. And this top is one of my favourites as it is lovely and soft to wear, and I am always in the mood for blue and white stripes! This outfit has a fun feel of men's tailoring with just enough of a nautical theme to keep me happy. I love this Ralph Lauren backpack. I got a quite a while ago in an op shop, and the mix of the size, gorgeous navy colour and cute shiny material has made it a regular in my wardrobe. Backpack perfection!

It was such a lovely day, so we took the opportunity to walk Toto and Bob and take some photos in our yard. It was so nice to have a break from the incessant rain we having been having here. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment