Friday, May 7, 2010

I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT THE BLUES

My beloved and our closest friends and I went to see the musical Jesus Christ Superstar last night, which was directed by, and starred two of our very dear and talented friends, Leon and Dean. I do love any opportunity to dress up, and I had a big play around with my wardrobe before deciding on trying out this wee number(which is actually a nightie!!) teamed with a new and very poofy underskirt, some wee shorts (I didn't want to give anyone an unladylike view of my behind when I bent over!) and a splash of red with this ribbon to give the outfit some definition. It was so fun to wear, and the colour is so flattering without being garish xxxxxxxx Dress: A gift from my darling friend, Andrea
Underskirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Dance Pacific
Dog: Mine!!!

Andrea found this cutie cardigan for me in an op shop that we have just started looking in, and will definitely go back to! I love any shade of peach as it seems to compliment my very fair complexion, and the wee floral detail on the front is just too pretty for words!


This trench was a gift from my sister, and I have worn it every day since she gave it to me! I love the shape of it and the lining is super soft and snuggly-perfect for Autumn weather xxx


I am a total bag lady and this $3 salvation army one was worth all the struggle it took to untangle it from all the other bags hanging up with it! It's such a nice shade of navy blue, and it's big enough to hold all the wee essentials we gals need!xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. This was one of my favourite outfits of yours ever, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,isn't Andrea good to you!Love the blue frock,it's the perfect shade!!And quite friskily frilly!

    ReplyDelete