Sunday, March 7, 2010

MAD MEN

I love men's tailoring, and why should they have all the fun!! I discovered this stripey (yep I'm mad about stripes!) Givenchy tie at an op shop a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd test it out with my favourite harem pants (so the outfit didn't look too corporate) and a classic white blouse and my beloved grey blazer. My new ballet flats, headband and pearl earrings added an ounce of femininity so I didn't feel too boyish. I had such fun wearing it and I think it will be one of those outfits I repeat and repeat!! Hope you like!! xxxxx Blazer: Portmans

Blouse: A gift from my grandmother (she has a great wardrobe at the fabulous age of 90)

Pants: Cotton On

Tie: Thrifted

Shoes: Mi Piaci

Bag: Guess

Headband: Diva

Earrings: Diva


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially how the tie is longer... I think looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my fave, it's a little Annie Hall, just got confused for a sec whether it is was Annie Oakley but she's the cowgirl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I'm so glad you like this outfit! Men's tailoring is something I'm going to get into a lot this winter :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete