Saturday, March 6, 2010

CHANNELING COCO.......

I was given the Coco Chanel move Coco Avant Chanel for my birthday, and it has reiterated to me how simplicity is always the key to a fabulous outfit. I particularly loved the way Coco wore beautiful simple outfits, such as her gorgeous twin-sets, and allowed herself room to play around with accessories (namely her famous multi-strands of fake pearls, despite the fact that she owned multitudes of real ones, so very chic!) without making the outfit fussy.
Coco, I salute thee :) xxxxxx
Shirt: Thrifted ( I love that it's a loose fit, as it's uber comfortable, and has that 'I stole my boyfriends shirt' feel to it. The stripes completely sold me on it!

Pants: Cotton On, these pants are so ridiculously comfortable, a couple of weeks after buying my first pair, I went back and bought 2 more!

Shoes: Mi Piaci, I love my ballet flats, they are super comfortable but always look neat and dressy.

Bag : My new Guess baby!

Pearls: Diva

Earrings: Diva

Headband: Diva: I love headbands, they are such a great way to add a spot of colour to an outfit without overdoing it. They are very practical too!!

Sunglasses: Sunglass Hut, They reminded me of Jackie O, whom I love!

Dog: My baby!! He ran into the shot just as the photo was being taken!!




Aren't the buckles pretty!!


My new baby! I love the gold tassel and chain details, and it has so much room inside, which I definitely need! And black is always such a versatile colour, which I need with a big handbag as I tend to use it everyday until it starts getting a little worse for wear! xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment