Thursday, May 5, 2011

MISSING TETE A TETE





This was one of the first dresses I ever bought from Tete a Tete vintage-a beautiful vintage store in the CBD of Christchurch, owned by two lovely people and dear friends of ours. The fate of Tete a Tete is still unknown as Vanessa and Warren-the owners, have been unable to access either one of their two stores in the central city (the other is the gorgeous Two Squirrels) since the February earthquake.

I really miss both stores, and miss the whole experience of finding a beautiful vintage treasure and getting to chat to Vanessa and Warren at the same time. I hope they can gain access soon to get some of their gorgeous treasures back xxxx


Dress: Tete a Tete vintage

Cardigan: Thrifted

Hat: Thrifted (my favourite hat I can't stop finding new things to wear with it)

Shoes: Dance Pacific

Doggie: mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment