Sunday, April 4, 2010

PREPVILLE

I have been yearning after some Riding boots for quite some time now, and I finally got these beautiful chocolate brown Italian ones. I have invested in a few long, overly baggy shirts recently too, to wear with leggings and boots for that cosy, simple Ralph Lauren type comfort in Winter without actually turning to track pants(noooooo!) I loved the colour and feel of this shirt, and couldn't wait to try it out with my new boots, and my new tote bag, which made the whole outfit feel very preppy. It's a very fun outfit to wear! I hope you like it! xxxxxx Shirt: Thrifted Country Road

Leggings: Cotton On

Scarf: Thrifted

Boots: Mi Piaci

Tote Bag: Thrifted (from my favourite vintage store, Tete Tete)
I love this yummy gold buckle detail, as it gives the boots a cute wee point of difference

My babies! They are so comfortable to wear, and riding boots never date, so if I take good care of them (I am a little OCD about conditioning and waterproofing my shoes and boots, I will do a blog on it soon!) they will last for years.








My other new baby! It's actually an overnight bag, but I am one of those bag lady's who takes the kitchen sink and then some with me everywhere.It fits soooo much in it, but because of the lovely structure of it, it never loses it's shape. And the checked pattern is too cute for words! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are so cute. I love the light brown color

    ReplyDelete