Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FRENCH CHIC FUN!

This is one of my favourite outfits that I repeat all the time, as it is timeless and sharp, and I always feel good in it. I am a huge fan of neutrals, as they give me a chance to play around with accessories, and add a splash of my favourite colour! (Red!! In case you didn't know !! :)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T-Shirt - Peter Alexander

Skirt - Portmans

Shoes -Mi Piaci

Scarf - Thrifted


This is my absolute favourite scarf, I would be absolutely lost without it as it adds the finishing touch to so many outfits. I wear it lots of different ways, but my favourite way is like this, so the tassle print sits perfectly on my back! It was a gem of a find that my mother- in- law -to- be found for me in a second hand store. Thankyou Marilyn!!


I love these shoes!!! They are from my favourite shoe store Mi Piaci, and they are yummy leather lined and upper. I love them because they give my girly clothes a bit of an edge, but they're not too fussy looking. They are also super soft to wear, and sky high, which I also love!!





3 comments:

  1. Cute! that is a very nice scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Beautiful! ( I swear I said that out loud as the pics loaded up!)

    You look really, really good <3

    I outfit repeat a lot too, it's handy to have a few favourites you trust. I call them my "no brainer" looks!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete